$44.99 - $47.99
- Standard fit - Snapback cap - 100% Polyester
Snap back baseball hat
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
$30.00 - $35.00
The POC Corp Cap is a 6-panel cap with an embroidered logo and adjustable snapback.
An all-weather sock built for adventure. Constructed from a soft yarn with Primaloft, the sock has exceptional durability, is quick-drying, and highly breathable. It also has insulating properties and keeps your toes warm when the temperature drops, yet remains comfortable in temperatures up to 25°C/77°F. The sock's softness makes it an ideal choice for comfort on longer rides.
- 3D construction for better movement - Elastic gripper at the top - 6-inch YKK zipper - ThermTextura fabric: ThermTextura fabric incorporates all the benefits of TransTextura fabric by transferring body moisture from inside while insulating you from the cold air outside.
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
Giant's Thermo Leg Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place, ankle zips make getting them off easy, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
Flat Pedal Friendly Mud Protection - Super tough, nylon faced neoprene upper with highly durable overlays - Novel, hardwearing rubber open sole for flat or clipless pedals - Aggressive rubber toe section tread for added grip - Rear Velcro closure with fit adjustment - Wide fit, suitable for varied MTB flat pedal and clipless shoes - Reflective trim - Clean shoes, clean lines, muddy trails - Tight fit = clean shoes - Due to the variety of shoe profiles check compatibility with your shoe by trying on before buying
Stylish beanie that is perfect for leisure, after biking or for digging.
Baseball cap - Standard fit - Material front: 100% acrylic - Mesh: 100% polyester
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- ThermTextura fabric for warmth. - 3D construction for better movement. - Flatlock seams. - High-visibility reflective accents.
- ThermTextura™ fabric for warmth. - 3D construction for better movement. - Elastic gripper at top. - 6 inch YKK zipper for easy removing.
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Giant Caldo Arm Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
- ThermTextura thermo fleece on inner side - Foldable ear flap
Giant Caldo Knee Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
Giant Caldo Leg Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility, with a 6-inch ankle zipper for easy on/off. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
- Classic 4-panel structure provides great fit and comfort - TransTextura technology for moisture transfer and quick drying - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Side panels feature breathable mesh fabric that keeps your head dry and comfortable
- Repair small tears - Easy to apply with an iron - Three 3.5" x 3.5" patches
Design Philosophy: -The absolute best of both worlds, the BaaBaa Merino Skullcap II combines the great insulative and odor controlling properties of merino and the excellent moisture management properties of synthetic fibers, keeping your head warm and comfortable throughout your ride. Key benefits: - Merino blend for soft, itch-free comfort - Helmet compatible fit - Naturally odor resistant - High warmth to weight ratio even when wet
Versatile tube in Merino Wool / Wear as neck tube, mask, bandana skullcap etc / Silky itch-free comfort, naturally odor resistant / High warmth to weight ratio / Snug fitting for wearing under helmet Key Benefits: - Versatile tube in Merino Wool - Wear as neck tube, mask, bandana skullcap etc - Silky itch-free comfort, naturally odor resistant - High warmth to weight ratio - Snug fitting for wearing under helmet
Key Benefits: -Engineered construction provides pre-shaped comfort without additional seams -High elasticity for an unrestrictive fit -Varied pattern provides high breathability that maintains body temperature -Single seam, lightweight packable design
Page 1 of 2 Next page