- 2 clamps to mount a bottle cage on any tube of your bike - Each clamp fastens with 2 easily replaced tie-wraps, which makes them easier swap to different bikes or to change the mount location - Will not scratch the frame : sleeves protect the frame from the tie-wraps - For all diameters from 10 to 60 mm - Made of thermoplastic resin
- High resistance clear polyurethane stickers - Protects frame, chainstays, cranks, etc. from impact and scratches - Non-yellowing, tear resistant and non-cracking - Strong and durable adhesive, UV and temperature resistant, waterproof - Visit Zefal's website for more details
$17.99 - $24.99
- High resistance clear polyurethane stickers - Protects frame, chainstays, cranks, etc. from impact and scratches - Non-yellowing, tear resistant and non-cracking - Strong and durable adhesive, UV and temperature resistant, waterproof - Visit Zéfal's website for more details
- Long-lasting, waterproof, temperature-insensitive and UV resistant frame protection - Completely transparent polyurethane material, will not yellow over time - GLUE SHIELD Technology: Easy to install, high-resistance adhesive. - Adapted to all frames: simply cut to size - 15m long x 58mm wide roll (16.4 yards long x 2.28" wide) - Thickness: 250 microns
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Updated with new information, techniques, photos, procedures, and components, plus a larger, easier-to-read format, Park Tool's Big Blue Book Of Bicycle Repair - 3rd Edition is a comprehensive repair manual with all the information the novice and veteran mechanic needs to perform nearly any repair from trailside fixes, to routine tune-ups, to more advanced procedures and complete overhauls (be sure to review the Table of Contents). Written by Park Tool Director of Education and longtime USA Cycling pro race mechanic, Calvin Jones, and including hundreds of photos, this must-have manual is the perfect reference and step-by-step repair guide for nearly any bike, including road, mountain, BMX, fixie and singlespeed. Park wrote the book on bicycle repair!
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
MOUNTAIN RESCUE The Clutch Bar End Storage is a cleverly stashed, simple-to-use tubeless tire repair kit, that includes one tire plug tool and five spare tire plugs. The Clutch Bar End kit fits with virtually all aluminum and carbon handlebars without adding significant weight. FEATURES: - Quickly and easily mounts inside the handlebar - Compatible with virtually all aluminum & carbon fiber handlebars - Includes tire plug tool 5 spare tire plugs SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: Tire plug tool, spare tire plug x10 - System: Compatible most common MTB handlebars - Sizes: 100 x 28 x 14mm - Weight: 34g - Material: High-density plastic
RIDE FREE Ditch the heavy pack and saggy saddlebag with the all-new Clutch Crank Storage. Lightweight and right there when you need it with six allens, a chain tool, and a spoke wrench, the Clutch Crank Storage can solve just about any trail-side mechanical. FEATURES: - The smallest multi-function crank-stored tool on the market - Magnetic locking system ensures quiet, stable storage - Quickly and easily mounts in hollow crank spindle - Compatible with hollow-spindle SRAM, Shimano, and Praxis cranks - Includes 2.5 to 6mm allens, a T25 Torx, a valve core remover, spare chain links, and a spoke wrench SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex, T25, Chain breaker, Spare chain links storage, Spoke wrench - System: Compatible with Sram & Shimano & Praxis Cranks - Sizes: 100x 32 x 19mm (TBC) - Weight: 84g - Material: High-density plastic
INVISIBLE INFLATION Lightweight, firmly attached and quiet, but easily accessible when you need it, the Giant Clutch Fork Storage kit fits a CO2 cartridge and inflator right into your fork’s steerer tube and helps you ride pack-free. FEATURES: - Invisible until you need it - Multiple taper mounting design - Rubber mallet installation, no need for any glue or adhesive - Carries a 16g or 25g CO2 cartridge and inflator (cartridges sold separately) SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: 16g or 25g CO2 Cartridge, CO2 inflator Sizes: 160 x 40 x 21mm - System: Compatible with RockShox & Fox & DVO Forks - Weight: 118g (with a 25g CO2 cartridge) - Material: Aluminum
- Robust universal stand - User friendly - Alloy construction - Adjustable length via a twist knob
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
- Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit 20"-24" wheel frame. - Two bolt direct mount compatible only. - Rear left chain stay.
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Adjustable to fit 20" - 26" bicycles. - Ideal for senior or special needs riders - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 250lb weight capacity
$19.99 - $24.99
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Mid-mount
Bring the luxury of a shower to the outdoors by upgrading your RoadShower with this flexible shower head attachment. Connect it to the included outlet elbow, or to a second on/off elbow (sold separately). Product Details - Available in 19" & 30" lengths. - Attaches to the on/off elbow on the RoadShower with quick connect hardware for easy install and removal. - Flexible neck and variable shower head for the perfect shower. - The shower nozzle is low flow with high pressure to efficiently use stored water. - Limited One Year Warranty
This additional On-Off Elbow can be used to add a second outlet valve to your RoadShower, making it easier to add accessories. Product Details - Attaches easily to the extra 1/2" outlet port on the RoadShower for water access on both ends. - Elbow includes a shut-off valve that can be used to regulate water outlet pressure for different uses. - Allows you to attach the RoadShower hose or any other garden hose. - Makes it easy to switch the hose to either end, or to add the shower head accessory. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Thin, durable, wide clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Includes alcohol prep pad to clean chainstay - 10-pack
Page 1 of 4 Next page