$10.99 - $27.99
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. - T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm - With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - TX wrenches 10, 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Chain tool - Schrader & Presta valve tool
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
Designed for 9 speed chains. Made of high-grade steel.
Designed to align the rear derailleur properly and solve most derailleur shifting problems, especially those with index shifting systems.
$37.99 - $39.99
- Everything you need to clean your chain and drivetrain - TB-32900 includes chain cleaner, eco-friendly degreaser, chain lube and folding brush
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps - Housing end reformer in the handle TB-4575
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
- Perfect for home mechanic use. Unique tripod base is designed to perform on rough terrain or smooth concrete; It’s your first choice when you start to do repairs at home. - Adjustable linkage clamp rotates 360 degrees, allowing bikes to be positioned at any angle, making your job easier - Weighs: 5.4kg - Clamping height adjusts from 111-154cm - Tool tray is included - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage
$6.49 - $12.00
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
- Securely holds most freewheel and lockring tools for better leverage for installation and removal - 16-32mm
Spare part for all Super B work stands.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
$21.99 - $39.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for ST type Road brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets - Coated alloy - Anti-slip base
$29.99 - $105.99
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Page 1 of 26 Next page