- Bells/Noise Makers (72)
- Mirrors (23)
- Reflective Items (17)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
Yes, it’s still available. Once the most popular mirror in the world. Every week we get a call from someone in Nepal, Timbuktu or Colorado who loves this product. Only fits older style brake levers which have the brake cable coming out of the end of the lever as shown in the photo. The mirror is a 3? round, convex
- Lightweight aluminum dome - Simple flick lever - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
- Lightweight - Easy to install (suggested for left side) - Stays in place
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars.
- 1.5" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mounts left or right side - Self-adhesive mounting base with detachable arm - Telescoping arm adjusts from 5" to 8" - Mirror rotates 360°
$30.99 - $199.99
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Fits around the ankle or the upper arm for increased visibility - Hook-and-loop fastening - Durable fabric construction
- Fits around the ankle or the upper arm for increased visibility - Fastens with hook and loop - 420mm long x 25mm wide
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Mini bell with quick release mount - Unique bracket that tightens by simply applying pressure with finger - Exceptional sound/travel for its size - Fits 19mm to 26.4mm handlebar diameters
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified) - Waterproof - Harness attachment hole - Adjustable neck and chest strap
- One size fits all - Fully adjustable and elasticated - Ultra lightweight and comfortable chafe-free material - Breathable-allows sweat to escape and the body to breath - Highly reflective-360 degree visibility - Front and rear reflective panels - Suitable for: Cycling, Running, Walking, Horse-riding, Motor-cycling
The REFLECT360 Arm / Ankle bands are designed as a simple accessory to help you be more clearly seen when out on the roads or pavements at night or the early mornings. The bands are simple to attach around your arms, ankles or wrists using Velcro fastening and can easily be stored in a pocket when not in use. When attached to the moving parts of your body, the REFLECT360 material helps to catch the attention of drivers at night so you are more clearly seen further in advance down the road. This item is perfect for use in a wide variety of activities such as running, cycling, walking and many more and is suitable for use by customers of all ages. - Utilizes highly reflective REFLECT360 technology - Set of 2 bands per pack - Adjustable Velcro fastening - Ideal for Runners, Cyclists, Walkers etc - All-weather use - Easy wipe cleaning - General sizing advice: S/M = Women and Children - General sizing advice: L/XL = Men
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
Don't let the tiny size fool you. Mirrycle's Incredibell Bellini is little, light and gets noticed! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Weight: Black & Silver 17g, Brass 28g - Dome Diameter: 28mm (1.1") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.6mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet Colors makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. And, the bell's vibrant colors add a splash of personality to any bike. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Don't let the half-pint stature fool you, Mirrycle's little Incredibell Brass Solo packs the beautifully resonant ring of solid brass. Its compact size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Page 1 of 4 Next page